Monday, June 13, 2011

coconut craving!

This weekend I've been in a terribly obsessive baking mood. I've spent hours scouring the internet for recipes searching for that perfect look and taste. I found this picture on Eat Drink Garden with Valerie and I can't get over how perfectly beautiful and delicious this cake looks.


Ever since I fell in love with this picture my brain's been scrambling to find the perfect marriage of yummy and pretty and healthy... for during the summer my not so lovely love handles seem to grow a tad and it makes me very sad that my cooking can't just be delicious without adding extra calories... No matter soon I'll discover a perfect blend of the two or I'll give in  and treat myself to the full on  temptation.
   
Right now I'm experimenting with a combination of several vegan, low calorie recipes and am thinking of trying to include tofu. (scary I know) but I haven't had time to search for it in the market yet and i'm having a problem finding unsweetened coconut. so for now i guess my waist is safe and I'll have to be content just looking at the fluffy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment