Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weekly Tidbits

This weekend was pretty much perfect followed by what has been so far a great week. Spent plenty of time with the boyfriend, he couldn't make me happier :] and I had lots of spare time for quality hangout sessions with my roomie and some other friends. Now it's back to work, but the weather is finally starting to feel like summer! It's been beautiful and hot out everyday this week and hopefully it'll stay nice through the weekend because I have big plans!

it's finally perfect shorts weather!

This weekend our city's annual basketball tourney is going on. Soooo excited

Yes, I've been baking. This week it was oatmeal wheat biscuits...yum
 It feels so nice to finally have summer vibes going around. I'm secretly planning on taking an afternoon trip to the lake or making an afternoon of downtown window shopping that either my boyfriend or my roomie will accompany me on. I need a good excuse to wear cute summer dresses since my office job requires more professional attire ;P.

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment